Join a team of creatives working hard for worthy causes. We need your problem-solving skills and ability to see the forest and the trees. Ideally, you enjoy collaborating with team members and clients to deliver thoughtful and efficient results through an enjoyable process.
The Project Coordinator will be primarily responsible for:
- Assist Project Manager and Directors in the creative and development process, including defining requirements, scope and objectives.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information.
- Break projects down into actionable and quantifiable tasks and set in-progress and overall timeframes.
- Assign tasks to team members, review progress, communicate progress reports, and assist with schedule and time management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Ensure standards and requirement are met through quality assurance testing.
- Maintain current company operational tasks (office manager).
Project Coordinators at openbox9 are skilled with:
- Solid organizational competence with attention to detail
- Strong communication abilities with both clients and the internal team
- Proactive initiative to foresee and plan for next steps
- Consistency in follow-up on specific tasks as well as big-picture goals
- A commitment to seeing our clients succeed and enjoy the process of working with openbox9
- Marketing background
- Creative ability to motivate team members
- A good sense of humor
- 1-2 years experience
- Currently live in DC metro area
- College or online curriculum education
- Proficiency using computers for a variety of tasks
Nice to Haves
- Technical research capabilities
- Writing and editing skills
- Web experience (UX or Development)
- Nonprofit work experience
- Experience with project management tools
- Graphic Design, photography, illustrator familiarity
- Social Media or SEO experience
- Sales or business development experience
- IT knowledge
- PMP / PRINCE2 Certification is a plus
What about us you say?
We are a small but mighty studio in Brookland, DC. Our work ranges from identity development, branding, web design, print media, online marketing, search engine optimization, and programming. Take some time to look around our site…
How to apply:
Ready to work in an environment that will challenge you with exciting responsibilities? Ready to have fun innovating? ready to enjoy the process?
We would like to hear from you – via email.
Send your cover letter, resume and link to your online portfolio or samples to firstname.lastname@example.org