Digital Strategist / Project Manager /
Claire has a background in Early Modern European Church History, and helping nonprofits leverage technology for good. She is primarily responsible for taking good care of our clients, and seeing both the forest and the trees. She believes people will do what they enjoy, and wants to help them enjoy impacting the world for good. When not practicing the art of designing online solutions to complex problems, you’ll find her running, drinking coffee, and enjoying a good book – usually not at the same time.
Recent blog posts
- 6 Geese a Laying - A look back at our 2015 happenings
- Turkeys Telling Tales - openbox9 pays honor to this bird
- End of Year, Beginning of Fundraising - 17.4% of all charitable giving in 2014 happened in 1 month. Guess which one? Hint, it rhymes with moocember. You … Read »
- Say What? RSS Feed - An RSS feed delivers regularly updated content from a website directly to you, through the device you choose. A user … Read »
- Do you Know Where you are Going? - Knowing where you are going is crucial in making plans – whether planning an errand, a vacation, a date, your … Read »