Senior Designer /
Ice Cream Aficionado
Josh is a designer with a love of the nitty-gritty details of design, a fondness for clean layouts and well-rendered typography, and a desire to use his art for good causes. He supports the team with print and web work that always aims to bring beauty and functionality together. Josh’s experiences growing up and working overseas have helped to shape him and give him insight into the nonprofit world. Outside of work Josh enjoys sports and music, being outdoors with his dog, and searching with his wife for the perfect brunch spot.
Recent blog posts
- ASHA Convention Takeaways - This year we had the privilege of branding the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) Convention.
- openbox9’s 9 Favorite Free Fonts - Finding good free fonts
- Remote Learnings - This summer I worked remotely – not at a coffee shop in town, or even across a state line, but … Read »
- Comparing Inkling vs. Pressbooks - The battle for the better online publishing tool
- Understanding Design Jargon - Will that page bleed?