Graphic Designer /
Ice Cream Aficionado
Josh is a designer with a love of the nitty-gritty details of design, a fondness for clean layouts and well-rendered typography, and a desire to use his art for good causes. He supports the team with print and web work that always aims to bring beauty and functionality together. Josh’s experiences growing up and working overseas have helped to shape him and give him insight into the nonprofit world. Outside of work Josh enjoys sports and music, being outdoors with his dog, and searching with his wife for the perfect brunch spot.
Recent blog posts
- Comparing Inkling vs. Pressbooks - The battle for the better online publishing tool
- Understanding Design Jargon - Will that page bleed?
- Overcoming the Inevitable Creative Block - There are times when I, as a designer, encounter a creative block. In fact, this happens almost on a daily … Read »
- When Not to Use Word :: Design and Microsoft Word Part 2 - The limits of designing in Word
- Six Things You Didn’t Know Word Could Do :: Design and Microsoft Word, Part 1 - Using the humble Microsoft Word for in-house materials