Creative Director /
Inventor of Cone-o-Meat
As a student of all that is relevantkool, Michael has been at the forefront of web design since its inception and brought to the world innovative solutions over the last 17 sizzling years. As principal and creative director, Michael leads the openbox9 team to further the impact of design in business solutions. He believes the best solutions are those shaped by a mission, and his mission is to apply his skills and passions to serving organizations with a cause.
Michael is a Hoosier-Jersey-District hybrid and studied his craft at Ball State with a BFA in graphic design. Knowing no day without outstanding opportunities for laughter and adventures, he is inspired by his saucy wife, two vibrant daughters, and outstanding friends.
Recent blog posts
- Accepting the Eggs - Ideas for a journal cover that never came to be
- 4 Album Design Trends of 2016 - Always curious to which albums define a year in music, I find NPR’s list of top 100 albums go beyond … Read »
- Hiring: Interactive Designer - Have what it takes?
- TWR’s Motion Logo - A walk through a logo process
- 2016 Website Trends, the Newness - What new(ish) things you'll hear about this year