Ready to use your design talent for good? Ready to work in an environment that will challenge you with exciting responsibilities? Ready to have fun designing comprehensive solutions?
We would like to hear from you.
Designers at openbox9 are:
- Well versed in designing positive user-experiences for online projects
- Understand the importance of function before form
- Committed to seeing our clients succeed
- Able to bring in visually compelling expressions
- Students of branding organizations and campaigns
- Passionate about the influence of design in society
The design position we are looking to fill will require a high level of design skill, creativity, time management, a good sense of humor, and dedication. You must be both independent as well as collaborative, thus being able to discuss your ideas and work under art direction.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently we are open to senior designers and designers with 2-3 years experience
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, Mac environments (InDesign experience a plus)
- HTML/CSS knowledge key
- Ability to self-manage time and collaborate with team
Don’t apply if:
- You are looking for a ticket to wealth – we are cost-considerate for our non-profit clients.
- Working in a home-office turns you off – you don’t like the idea of little cute kids talking to you about butterflies
- You don’t like music
What about us you say?
We are a small but mighty studio with our office in Brookland, DC. Our work ranges from identity development, branding, web design, print media, online marketing, search engine optimization, and programing. Take some time to look around our site…
How to apply:
Send your cover letter, resume and link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org