Join a team that never rests in pushing code in innovative ways. We need your problem solving skills and desire to never do the same-old-thing. Ideally you enjoy collaborating with team members and clients to produce an effective fundraising or advocacy website.
Front-end Developers at openbox9 are:
- Well versed in creating positive user-experiences for online projects
- Understand the importance of function before form
- Committed to seeing our clients succeed
- Able to bring technical solutions to human demands
- Students of web code past and future
- Passionate about the influence of design in society
The developer position we are looking to fill will require great knowledge of: developing for the web, creativity, time management, a good sense of humor, and dedication. You must be both independent as well as collaborative, thus being able to discuss your ideas.
Requirements for Website Developer job:
- Open to developers with 1-3 years experience
- Fluent in compliant HTML5/CSS — Comfortable with PHP & jQuery
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Code responsive websites
- Building/editing custom designs in WordPress
- Test work and identify any technical problems
- Ability to self-manage time and collaborate with team
Don’t apply if:
- You are looking for a ticket to wealth – we are cost-considerate for our non-profit clients.
- You are looking to elevate your personal fame at the cost of elevating our client’s mission
- You don’t like music or organic food (we work next to an organic grocery store)
Salary position; 40+ hours per week; $48-55K ; Health benefits; Washington DC area resident (sorry no remote employees)
What about us you say?
We are a small but mighty studio with our office in Brookland, DC. Our work ranges from identity development, branding, web design, print media, online marketing, search engine optimization, and programing. Take some time to look around our site…
How to apply:
Ready to work in an environment that will challenge you with exciting responsibilities? Ready to have fun innovating, ready to enjoy the process?
We would like to hear from you – via email.
Send your cover letter, resume and link to your online portfolio to email@example.com