We need your problem solving skills and your quirky novelty that inches towards being considered a disorder. Ideally you are a personable and creative type who can collaborate with team members and clients to produce effective fundraising or communication vehicles online. Join a team that pours creativity into the gooey center of our work. Join a team working hard to serve clients working hard to improve our world.
Designers at openbox9 are:
- Well versed in designing positive user-experiences for online projects
- Understand the importance of function before form
- Producing smart but innovative UI designs
- Committed to seeing our clients succeed
- Able to bring in visually compelling expressions
- Students of branding organizations and fundraising campaigns
- On fire to take initiative and take on new skills
- Blessed with a wide degree of creativity
- Passionate about the influence of design on society
The graphic design position we are looking to fill will require great knowledge of: designing for online initiatives; creativity; time management; a good sense of humor; and dedication. You must be both independent as well as collaborative, thus being able to discuss your ideas and work under direction.
Requirements for the position:
- Open to designers with over 1-5 years experience
- Strengths in producing graphic sketches, UI schematics, and visual designs for desktops and mobile
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Mac environments
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to self-manage time and collaborate with team – a self-starter
Don’t apply if:
- You are looking for a ticket to wealth – we are cost-considerate for our non-profit clients.
- You are looking to elevate your personal fame at the cost of elevating our client’s mission
- You don’t like music or organic food (we work next to an organic grocery store)
What about us you say?
We are a small but mighty studio with our office in Brookland, Washington DC. Our work ranges from identity development, branding, web design, print media, online marketing, search engine optimization, and programming. Take some time to look around our site…
How to apply:
Ready to work in an environment that will challenge you with exciting responsibilities? Ready to have fun designing, ready to enjoy the process?
We would like to hear from you – via email.
Send your cover letter, resume and link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org