Join a team that pushes code in innovative ways. We need your problem solving skills and desire to never do the same-old-thing. Ideally you enjoy collaborating with team members and clients to produce an effective fundraising or communications website.
Front-end Developers at openbox9 are:
- Well versed in creating positive user-experiences for online projects
- On top of the latest trends in web development, 3rd-party tools/APIs, and code libraries
- Understand the importance of function before form
- Committed to seeing our clients succeed
- Able to bring technical solutions to human demands
- Students of web code past and future
- Passionate about the influence of design in society
The developer position we are looking to fill will require great knowledge of: developing for the web, creativity, time management, a good sense of humor, and dedication. You must be both independent as well as collaborative, thus being able to discuss your ideas.
Requirements for Website Developer job:
- Open to developers with at least 2-3 years experience
- Building/editing custom designs in the latest version of WordPress, i.e. utilizing their Gutenberg/Blocks framework
- Proficiency in SASS development
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Test work and identify any technical problems
- Proficiency using Git and setting up Git repositories
- Ability to identity hosting/server issues
- Ability to self-manage time and collaborate with team
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
Don’t apply if:
- You are looking for a ticket to wealth – we are cost-considerate for our non-profit clients.
- You are looking to elevate your personal fame at the cost of elevating our client’s mission
- You’re not considered a humble person
What about us you say?
We are a small but mighty studio with our office in Brookland, DC. Our work ranges from identity development, branding, web design, print media, online marketing, search engine optimization, and programming. Take some time to look around our site…
How to apply:
Ready to work in an environment that will challenge you with exciting responsibilities? Ready to have fun innovating? ready to enjoy the process?
We would like to hear from you – via email.
Send your cover letter, resume and link to your online portfolio or samples to email@example.com