Join a team of creatives working hard for worthy causes. We need your problem-solving skills, clear communication, and ability to see the forest and the trees. Ideally, you enjoy creating an environment in which all team members thrive and guiding clients through the process to deliver thoughtful and efficient results.
The Digital Project Manager will be primarily responsible for:
- Working with and leading strategists, designers, and developers throughout projects to ensure the team is setup for success
- Providing excellent client services with timely communication, empathetic support, and efficient follow-up
- Assigning tasks to team members, reviewing progress, communicating status reports, and maintaining calendars
- Coordinating asset collection, project documentation, and schedules
- Managing office activities, resources, and documentation
- Maintaining current company operational tasks as well as fostering a creative and efficient environment
Jr. Project Managers at openbox9 are skilled with:
- Solid organizational competence with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities with both clients and the internal team
- Proactive initiative to foresee and provide for needs and next steps
- Consistency in follow-up on specific tasks as well as big-picture goals
- A commitment to seeing our clients succeed and enjoy the process of working with openbox9
- Creative ability to motivate team members
- A good sense of humor
- 3-5 years experience with office management, administrative assistance, technical support, client services, or project management
- Technical research capabilities
- Currently live in DC metro area
- College education or program certification
Nice to Haves
- Marketing and Communication talents
- Copy-writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with WordPress websites
- Experience with project management tools
What about us you say?
We are a small but mighty studio in the Brookland neighborhood of Washington, DC. Our work to provide communication solutions ranges from branding, web design, print media, online marketing, search engine optimization, and web development. Take some time to look around our site…
How to apply:
Ready to work in an environment that will challenge you with exciting and fast-paced responsibilities? Ready to have fun innovating and collaborating for worthy causes?
We are ready to hear from you – via email.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com