Director of Client Services / Digital Strategist /
Claire has a background in Early Modern European Church History, and helping nonprofits leverage technology for good. She is primarily responsible for taking good care of our clients, designing thoughtful strategies for communication needs, and seeing both the forest and the trees. She believes people do what they enjoy, and wants to help them enjoy impacting the world for good. When not practicing the art of crafting online solutions to complex problems, you’ll find her running, attempting to grow flowers, and enjoying a good book – usually not at the same time.
Recent blog posts
- From Flip to Scroll – University of California - Creating the University of California’s Online Sustainability Annual Report Changing the way you create an annual report is not easy … Read »
- Communications Audit for your Nonprofit - Is Your Voice Being Heard? From email to postcard to Tweet, your organization builds relationships, shares information, and inspires action … Read »
- Sharing stories of all Virginians - Snow White had her seven dwarves. Each one with their own personality lended its strengths to the others in order … Read »
- 6 Geese a Laying - A look back at our 2015 happenings
- Turkeys Telling Tales - openbox9 pays honor to this bird