Creative Director /
Inventor of Cone-o-Meat
As a student of all that is relevantkool, Michael has been at the forefront of web design since its inception and brought to the world innovative solutions since sizzling 1996. As principal and creative director, Michael leads the openbox9 team to further the impact of design in our client’s communication, advocacy, and fundraising efforts. He believes the best solutions are those shaped by a mission, and his mission is to apply his skills and passions to serving organizations with a cause.
Michael is a Hoosier-Jersey-District hybrid and studied his craft at Ball State University with a BFA in graphic design. Knowing no day without outstanding opportunities for laughter and adventures, he is inspired by his saucy wife, two vibrant daughters, and outstanding friends.
Recent blog posts
- Job opening: Digital Project Manager - Join a team of creatives working hard for worthy causes. We need your problem-solving skills, clear communication, and ability to … Read »
- Covid Wear-a-Mask Door Signs - Free downloads for your door!
- openbox9 in the time of COVID-19 - Clarity for our uncertain times...
- Make Your Website Accessible and Inclusive (in 9 ways) - Being emphatic is what designers do
- openbox9 turns 9 - A photo journal recap!