As our eyes stick with pollen and our hearts ooze out joy from the warmth, we are not charging into spring with idle hands. Much is happening in our international studio (its true – Joe works in Canada):
- National Wildlife Federation is about to launch its crazy sized blog – over 32 separate blog sites merged into WordPress MU and openbox9 is designing and developing it all.
- 9Marks will shortly launch its extreme web makeover that we designed and developed in Drupal
- WeSupport is a great new start-up that is about to go public in late april that we helped with its full branding and online application design
- eCards, ecards eCards – we just finished up the designs and are going into development for NWF’s eCard offering AND we designed eCards to help celebrate Earth Day for Bank of America, Entergy, Alcoa and Pew Center!
- Basics Conference 2010 is almost here so we are in the final thrust to complete the print materials.
- Access Partners are the proud owners of a new website, brochure and exhibit booth design – to quote the client: “YAY! This makes me so happy! It looks so good.”
- Bank of America’s Make an Impact design is off to the developers and should launch soon
- Imagine Schools across the nation are getting fresh brochures in both english and spanish – oh si, we speak espanol… no we don’t but we love formatting spanish copy.
Just started wrapping
The GraceDC church plant website design… 9Marks eJournal cover designs… Convio donation form study with NWF… flash animations… Tilev Design portfolio site (should be hot)… preparing taxes… eating some pie… don’t worry, we have time to help you with your endeavors – contact us today!