Join a team that pours creativity into the gooey center of our work. We need your problem solving skills and your quirky novelty that inches towards being considered a disorder. Ideally you are a personable and creative type who can collaborate with team members and clients to produce an effective fundraising or advocacy website.
Designers at openbox9 are:
- Well versed in designing positive user-experiences for online projects
- Understand the importance of function before form
- Committed to seeing our clients succeed
- Able to bring in visually compelling expressions
- Students of branding organizations and campaigns
- Passionate about the influence of design in society
The design position we are looking to fill will require great knowledge of: designing for the web, creativity, time management, a good sense of humor, and dedication. You must be both independent as well as collaborative, thus being able to discuss your ideas and work under art direction.
Requirements for the position:
- Open to designers with 1-3 years experience
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, Mac environments
- HTML5/CSS a must, Comfortable with PHP
- Building custom designs in WordPress
- Ability to self-manage time and collaborate with team
Don’t apply if:
- You are looking for a ticket to wealth – we are cost-considerate for our non-profit clients.
- You are looking to elevate your personal fame at the cost of elevating our client’s mission
- You don’t like music or organic food (we work next to an organic grocery store)
What about us you say?
We are a small but mighty studio with our office in Brookland, DC. Our work ranges from identity development, branding, web design, print media, online marketing, search engine optimization, and programing. Take some time to look around our site…
How to apply:
Ready to work in an environment that will challenge you with exciting responsibilities? Ready to have fun designing, ready to enjoy the process?
We would like to hear from you – via email.
Send your cover letter, resume and link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org