Join a team that pours creativity into the gooey center of our work. We need your problem solving skills and your quirky novelty wrapped up in a personable and creative type who can collaborate with team members and clients to produce effective fundraising and advocacy communication vehicles online and off.
Graphic Designers at openbox9 are:
- Well versed in designing positive user-experiences for online projects
- On top of the latest trends in design – both on and offline
- Understand the importance of function before form
- Committed to seeing our clients succeed
- Able to bring in visually compelling expressions
- Students of branding organizations and fundraising campaigns
- Passionate about the influence of design in society
The graphic design position we are looking to fill will require great knowledge of: designing for print materials and online initiatives; creativity; time management; a good sense of humor; and dedication. You must be both independent as well as collaborative, thus being able to discuss your ideas and work under art direction. We look for designers who are confident in taking on new challenges, team-oriented, humble, and authentic.
Requirements for the position:
- Open to designers with 1-3 years experience
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Mac environments
- Experience with Adobe XD, After Effects, or Premiere a plus
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to self-manage time and collaborate with team
Don’t apply if:
- You are looking for a ticket to wealth – we are cost-considerate for our non-profit clients.
- You are looking to elevate your personal fame at the cost of elevating our client’s mission
- You don’t like music or organic food (we work next to an organic grocery store)
What about us you say?
We are a small but mighty studio with our office in Brookland, Washington DC. Our work ranges from identity development, branding, web design, print media, online marketing, search engine optimization, and programing. Take some time to look around our site…
How to apply:
Ready to work in an environment that will challenge you with exciting responsibilities? Ready to have fun designing, ready to enjoy the process?
We would like to hear from you – via email.
Send your cover letter, resume and link to your online portfolio to email@example.com