As thanksgiving gobbles itself to our tables, we wanted to take a waddle back from our usual writing topic of design and share with you all what we’re thankful for this year.
What are you thankful for?
- Family nearby that I can spend not just thanksgiving with, but can see anytime I want
- A job that I love that also enables me to pay back my loans
- Another successful addition to the family as of November 18th- that makes me an aunt x 3!
- Health. Easy to take that for granted, but very important
- Family. I didn’t ask for them, but they’re pretty nifty
- The ability to do creative work for some mighty cool organizations and businesses
- A family that never stops to amaze and delight me with their kindness, humor and adventure
- Opportunities to witness the creativity and ingenuity of Ashleigh and Hannah
- All of our outstanding clients
- An affordable pupusa place opened down the street
What will you be eating for thanksgiving?
- Mashed Potatoes, salad, cornbread, and probably some form of tofu; pretty much anything except stuffing, green beans and all forms of meat
- Turkey, mashed and sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, veggies, and salad I’m sure
- Going ol’school this year – straight up turkey, mashed spuds and stuff pulled from the inside of the turkey (pilgrims called it “stuffing”)
Name some goals you have for the thanksgiving break.
- Spending quality family time
- Cutting my own Christmas tree at a farm in Virginia.
- Making one funny family memory. Its all about the end result, the specifics are up in the air
- We’ll be adding to our love of the DC area by exploring a new destination (yet to be determined)
- We’ll also be getting the Christmas bush and cramming as many decorations as it will hold