UX Director /
Ice Cream Addict
Josh is a designer with a love of the nitty-gritty details of design, a fondness for clean layouts and well crafted typography, and a desire to use his art for good causes. With over 10 years of experience in publishing, marketing, and non-profit design, he now leads the team’s design to development processes. Josh’s experiences growing up and working overseas have given him a love of travel, a broad worldview, and a curiosity for new things. Outside of work, Josh enjoys sports and music, bike rides and good conversations, and being Dad to a spunky three-year old.
Recent blog posts
- ASHA Convention Takeaways - This year we had the privilege of branding the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) Convention.
- openbox9’s 9 Favorite Free Fonts - Finding good free fonts
- Remote Learnings - This summer I worked remotely – not at a coffee shop in town, or even across a state line, but … Read »
- Comparing Inkling vs. Pressbooks - The battle for the better online publishing tool
- Understanding Design Jargon - Will that page bleed?